[GRASS-dev] g.version not returning revision number. Is this a bug?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Dec 31 12:21:05 PST 2013

If it is related to the checkout process, it might be something I've done here.

I've had some odd issues with subversion after upgrading to Mavericks.

1 computer worked fine with svn updata
A second computer complained that my subversion was out of date and I needed to upgrade the code, which I did.
Then the first computer complained that my code was too new and my version of subversion is too old.

It seems like I've ended up with 2 versions of subversion 1.6 and 1.7 now on all my computers. But one or the other gets called by default, probably depending on how my path statement is saved somewhere. I decided to go with 1.7 on all computers, since that seems to be the one that comes with Mavericks. But the intervening hassles may have messed up versioning. Probably it will be OK with my next update.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)