[GRASS-dev] does GRASS 7 for Mac compile yet?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 6 19:14:04 PST 2013

That's very good that wxPython 2.9 runs. My hope has been that with a bit of tweaking it would work. So I'm glad that you've had time to try it out. Thanks much.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)