[GRASS-dev] i.segment at Community Sprint

Eric Momsen eric.momsen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:47:08 PST 2013

Sorry for not responding right away, I hadn't realized the code sprint
started (finished?!) already.  There is a paper deadline this month and a
thesis to write that has consumed my attention...  I don't think I'll have
time for anything in February.  If noone else wants/needs to do it sooner,
I hope to have a break between my thesis writing and starting work this
summer.  So in April(???) I will find some time to dedicate to GRASS code
and/or documents again.

-Eric

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:01 AM, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be