[GRASS-dev] Single big window for GRASS7

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:50:44 PST 2013

Hi,

I had asked list long back regarding integrated gui. please see this
thread[0]. What GRASS needs is to maitain current style and  add integrated
ui as optional.

Btw, what do you mean by "unable to advance to a suitable single window".
if catalog is running then it should show up a single window

[0]
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/GRASS-dev-GRASS-Integreated-GUI-td4511608.html

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM, SWAPAN GHOSH <swap.ghsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Any body can tell me the progress of proposed single window developement
> for GRASS GIS. Actually, I am C/C++  developer. I have not much knowledge
> in Python. As RASAD give me the source code for GRASS CATALOG. I build it
> successfuly. But from this  I am unable to advance it to a suitable single
> window. But I need it very much.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> SWAPAN GHOSH

Regards,