[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS 6.4.3RC2 released

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:32:11 PST 2013

Hi,

2013/2/3 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:
>> since it's more than a month ago now, what about another another RC or
>> release?
>
> agreed. After RC3 should come ideally final release.

sorry for bringing this issue back. We have 2 RCs released, RC2 is
almost 2(!) month old. I don't see any blocker in trac [1], even
nothing noted on the dev's wiki [2]. Is there any blocker, if so
please collect them in trac or at least note them on trac page [2].
Currently I am afraid that we have no clear idea what is the status of
critical issues which have been reported within various mails in
various threads by various persons.

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=type&order=priority&priority=blocker&priority=critical&milestone=6.4.3&milestone=6.4.2&milestone=6.4.1&milestone=6.4.0
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass6Planning#GRASS6.4.3