[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1758: Disabling python support does not prevent entry into python directories during build

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Feb 17 23:52:27 PST 2013

#1758: Disabling python support does not prevent entry into python directories
during build
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  brook     |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  Python    |     Version:  6.4.2
Resolution:            |    Keywords:
  Platform:  All       |         Cpu:  Unspecified
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by hamish):

 Hi,

 fwiw I have an old system which doesn't have a new enough wxWidgets (v2.6)
 to run the grass wx gui, so since development on it began I've built there
 with `--with-python=/usr/bin/python2.4-config` and `--without-wxwidgets`
 without any build errors.

 It has been some months since I've rebuilt grass there, but as of about
 6.4.2 it still worked fine after using g.gui to set the default to tcl/tk.

 Hamish

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1758#comment:5>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>