[GRASS-dev] On (Landsat) imagery naming patterns

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Wed Feb 20 11:39:40 PST 2013

On Wednesday 20 of February 2013 23:23:31 Yann Chemin wrote:
> Hmmm g.rename originalnname with newname (sed substitute "." with "_" in
> originalname)
>
> I agree this additional step is less elegant in the work flow

Hi Yann.

This is, of course, what I did/do for now.  I can't change my naming pattern
now anyway.   But I think as a long-term goal, the modules should follow
homogeneous naming conventions, as much as possible.

For the records, I use(d) in a script

as I have placed the "." as a separator everywhere.  I hope this is not
dangerous.

Best regards, Nikos