[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS nightly builds

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:51:22 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> for v.surf.bspline my plan was to put each of the data subregions
> in their own thread

Be aware that the order of the subregions matters right now. You will
need to rewrite lib/lidar and all modules that use the lidarlib in
order to change that and be able to put subregions into their own
threads. Be aware that disk I/O is not thread safe, you would need to
read input data for each subregion into a separate temp file with a
unique file descriptor per thread.

Markus M

; for v.surf.rst my plan was to put each of