[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] NViz - problem in the visualization of 3D objects

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 26 20:10:38 PST 2013

I have seen this problem - it is similar to issues with rendering the box point symbols and at some scales
even for spheres.
Carla, have you tried to move around the light - does it change anything?

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu