[GRASS-dev] attribute table manager; SQL Builder; SQL statement is not valid.

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jan 22 07:40:10 PST 2013

On 22/01/13 14:35, Margherita Di Leo wrote:
> Thanks! Yes, not so intuitive I would say. Perhaps the highlight could
> be automatic when features are selected.. at least, as a user I would
> expect so.. but maybe other users can have different opinions..

I actually like the fact that I can query the table without automatic
highlighting, but I agree that it would be nice to be able to highlight
the selected features with one click instead of two. Maybe a solution à
la QGIS could be an option: in the table, instead of showing only the
tuples that result from the query, show all tuples, but with the query
result tuples selected. Then "right click -> Highlight selected
features" would be enough to see them in the map.

Moritz