[GRASS-dev] SRTM plus color table

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Jan 27 14:42:14 PST 2013

The last one, the NOAA elevation + ice looks especially great for land and sea combination. If we could do something along those lines, it would be outstanding. But you're right. It will take some kind of histogram equalization, at least for the deep ocean.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)