[GRASS-dev] g.extension not working on debian - grass 6.4.3svn

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:23:09 PST 2013

Hamish,

thank you for your reply. On this installation of debian as far as I
remember I never installed the package, I only compiled from source.

Thanks,
madi

--
Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES). Unit H03 – FRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.