[GRASS-dev] does GRASS 7 for Mac compile yet?

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 01:51:58 PST 2013

I think we should consider to promote a fund rising for buying a (used,
discounted, whatever) mac computer for the use of developers who are
developing or are willing to test on it. What do you think?

my 2 c
madi

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2013/1/31 Anna Kratochvílová <kratochanna at gmail.com>:
> >
> > That would be great. But is GRASS 7 not compiling on your or Nikos
> > Mac? I think that some configurations (Mac/Python/wxPython) are
> > working and some are not.
> >

> I never try, my minimac is in Genova home and I use it very few times.
> I could bring it, but I don't know how to compile grass on mac
>
> > Anna
> >

> --
> ciao
> Luca
>
> http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/
> www.lucadelu.org

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES). Unit H03 – FRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.