[GRASS-dev] does GRASS 7 for Mac compile yet?

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 02:47:22 PST 2013

2013/1/31 Thomas Adams - NOAA Federal <thomas.adams at noaa.gov>:
> All,

Hi Thomas

> I'm a Mac user in addition to Linux. I'm going to have more free time
> starting in a few weeks. I'd be happy to step-up my use of GRASS 7 for
> testing. Just let me know what I can do. I'm moving from the U.S. to
> Melbourne, Australia in a couple of weeks!

thanks for your support, you could start to read from here [0].
Michael and William could you update the instructions of this file [1]
for GRASS7 and move them to the wiki page please?

[0] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compiling_on_MacOSX
[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/develbranch_6/macosx/ReadMe.rtf?format=raw

--
ciao