[GRASS-dev] Fwd: References and wiki pages on how to call functions and modules from GRASS with Python

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 00:46:58 PDT 2013

Dear all,
I have experience on running and developing Python scripts and running them
inside GRASS but, now I wanted to call grass modules from external python
scripts (without having to be launching and running GRASS. Is this
possible? if yes, can someone point me out a wiki link or entry on mnual or
tutorial that I can use to :
- setup
- and do a few tests
I have already installed in a Linux machine a GRASS-dev version.
Thank you
Regards,
Luisa