[GRASS-dev] [SoC] Weekly report #3 - GRASS Interactive Scatter Plot Tool

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Jul 8 12:11:19 PDT 2013

OK. I originally wanted to use matplotlib because it is a much richer environment, but it was nixed by the dev team because it added a new dependency. If we start using it, it will make numerous, powerful analytical functions accessible.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)