[GRASS-dev] GSOC Horizon based stratigraphy wk3 checkin

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 22:14:02 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

2013/7/5 Tim Bailey <timibly at gmail.com>:
> This week I worked on the voxel assignment operator for my module.  I also
> explored the possibility of using a priori assigned anisotropy with a kernal
> operator to populate the voxel space.One concern that I am not sure how to
> manage yet are horizon instances that are only identified in a single
> sample. Next week I will continue working on these same areas.

it would be nice to collect your ideas and report progress also on a
project wiki page [1], see other projects [2].

Thanks, Martin

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2013_An_Implementation_of_Horizon_Based_Stratigraphy_for_GRASS
[2] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_SoC_Ideas_2013#Accepted_Ideas