[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS 7 tech-preview release preparations

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Jul 13 16:32:38 PDT 2013

It's really a bite that I cannot a working Mac version of GRASS 7 without some post-compilation hacking. While I can create a useable Mac binary with some effort, it could be a problem for others who wish to do so.

Glynn suggests that this is a ctypes issue and Anna thinks it may be something that has consequences for numerous modules (I'm inclined to agree). But so far, we're stuck.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)