[GRASS-dev] From the Sprint: r.basin now available for G7

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:28:31 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that during the Sprint [1] I've been doing
some work on r.basin, and I'm glad to announce that it is now available for
G7 as well (r57110) (Thanks Martin and MarkusN for the patience of solving
some blockers). Some more work is still required to have all features
available for windows users as well, I'm still working on it, with Helmut's
precious help.
For what concerns the Community Sprint, hey! Exciting things are going
on...!! I also would like to remind that it's still possible to make a
micro-donation at [2] in order to buy more pizza/beer for the developers!!
They use to be hungry after several hours of coding, you know.... ;-)

Cheers!
madi

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2013
[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/donations/

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.