[GRASS-dev] Direct link from GRASS to R via C

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 00:35:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

you probably know, I've once started the discussion on this topic on
grass-stats ML (very simple test code included) [1]. And I've also
tried some basic example and experienced some problems [2]. To the
information you provided I would add that the new functionality have
to be written in C++ since Rcpp is only for C++.

Vaclav

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-stats/2012-July/001422.html
[2] http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/rcpp-devel/2012-July/004055.html