[GRASS-dev] r57291: configure.in: disable pwd -W (WinGRASS)

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 14:06:15 PDT 2013

Hamish:
>> re r57291, it's not safe to modify core files after the last RC :-(
Martin:
> but sure, you are right. It was not a good idea.

but seems no harm done :)

It's an interesting conflict -- on one side if we know a fix we wouldn't want
to release without it, on the other side is the law of unintended consequences
resetting the testing clock to zero after any change.

Then add to that taking good advantage of the focused productivity of everyone
pushing to get the release out the door while at the same time not wanting
to raise any dust into the air just prior to release.

it's a delicate balance..

best,
Hamish