[GRASS-dev] i.segment: invalid region id 0

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 01:01:17 PDT 2013

Hi Pierre,

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Pierre Roudier
<pierre.roudier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any of you guys have code around to do hierarchical segmentation?

I'm working to develop a module that use several machine learning
technique to classify the segments results...
the part concerning the hierarchical segmentation is working quite well...

ml.classify group=rgb seg_thresholds=0.02,0.05,0.1
seg_opts="method=region_growing,similarity=euclidean,minsize=2"
seg_name=seg__%.2f -s

If you think that could be useful, perhaps I could split into a
separate module.

Pietro