[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.3 release planning

epi massimodisasha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:01:07 PDT 2013

ok,
is my understanding that there is a lack of tester on mac, i'll be happy to test any patch or svn update if available
(with or without having it included in next release)
i agree wx2.9 is not "stable" .. but is also true that is More Than 2 Years that osx user with a full 64bit system are without a working WX-GRASS-GUI
hopeful tcltk still work on grass64 :)