[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r56622 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/mswindows

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 01:16:06 PDT 2013

Markus N wrote:
> let's backport to relbranch64 immediately. Otherwise it is
> hard to test if if also works there. Please let us not delay
> things forever.

the change was checked in a couple hours before the nightly build
rolled around. The plan was to wait for that, try it, then
backport. Total turn around time <12 hours.

I don't believe in backporting something* to the stable branch
that I haven't already tried in situ. The closer to a deadline
the stricter I'd be about that.  (* aka sign off on)

regards,
Hamish