[GRASS-dev] Weekly report #1 - GRASS Interactive Scatter Plot Tool

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 21 14:37:23 PDT 2013

Hello all,

1) What do I have completed this week?

I have been working on integration of the scatter plot tool with mapwindow.
This week I was able to fully focus on my GSoC project for just first 2
days, than I had to deal with the last subject, which I have to finish this
semester.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
During the week I would like to publish existing code in GRASS AddOns
repository and continue to work on integration of the scatter plot tool with
mapwindow.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No.

Regards,