[GRASS-dev] GRASS Community Sprint reminder

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 08:32:40 PDT 2013

Hi all,

first of all, sorry for cross-posting.

If you are planning to contribute personally in the oncoming community
sprint in Prague, please register yourself in the wiki page [1].
Otherwise you are in risk that there will be no T-shirt for you, and
it would be pity :-)

I would like also to invite you to the small conference that we are
organizing before the sprint at the Faculty of Civil Engineering, CTU
in Prague - Geoinformacs FCE CTU (July 11-12) [2]. I can still accept
few talks to the conference program. If you would be interested,
please send me a title and abstract ASAP [3] !

Looking forward to meet you in Prague, Martin

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2013#In_person
[2] http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Geoinformatics_FCE_CTU_2013
[3] http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Geoinformatics_FCE_CTU_2013#Submission