[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1606: WXGUI regression - attribute query tool reports "nothing found" when clicking on a vector object

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 11 02:39:47 PDT 2013

#1606: WXGUI regression - attribute query tool reports "nothing found" when
clicking on a vector object
  Reporter:  marisn       |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Component:  wxGUI        |     Version:  6.4.3 RCs
Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:  query
  Platform:  Unspecified  |         Cpu:  Unspecified
Changes (by mlennert):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:14 mlennert]:
 > The grass6 solution also works well, by the way. I'm just afraid that it
 will be a bit confusing for users to see two different reactions to the
 same action (either editable attributes or output to console).

 I think, that despite of the issue of two different reactions mentioned
 above,
 we can close this ticket as the issue is solved and any better solution
 should be (and is being) worked on in grass7.

 Please reopen if necessary.

 Moritz

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1606#comment:15>