[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 wish: Keyword index

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Mar 12 03:17:32 PDT 2013

On 11/03/13 17:44, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Luca Delucchi<lucadeluge at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> 2013/3/8 Markus Neteler<neteler at osgeo.org>:
> ..
>>> The resulting 1 page should look like this:

> Great job!
>
> I made a few minor cosmetics and uploaded the current file here:
>
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/keywords.html
>
>> At this point I think we should replace topics.html page with this
>> new, what do you think?
>
> Maybe, maybe not.. the scope is a bit different.
> What do the others think?

I haven't followed this close enough, but could someone explain the
difference between the two ? And why (as an example) r.kappa should be
in the classification as keyword list and not in the classification as
topic list ?

AFAICS both use the keywords section in the html man pages as source.

Just trying to understand why we would need the two which might confuse
people, especially if the difference is not only presentation, but also
content.

Moritz