[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 wish: Keyword index

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 10:58:00 PDT 2013

Thinking about the style of keywords.html page, I discovered that the
h2 and h3 have the same font-size in CSS [1]. Is it an intention?

And about the style itself. I would suggest to use description (dl)
instead of bullet list. The change in code is small but I don't want
to do it without asking others.

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/grassdocs.css