[GRASS-dev] wxGUI spin control for floating point ???

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Mar 21 10:11:06 PDT 2013

I agree that spinner can be nice in some situations, but are more of a pain in others, and can even decrease functionality because they limit the precision and range of values that can be entered into a control (sometimes good and sometimes not). Nothing wrong with typing a number if great flexibility is needed.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Mar 21, 2013, at 5:12 AM, <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org>>