[GRASS-dev] RE : vlib api: is area an isle?

Robert Lagacé Robert.Lagace at fsaa.ulaval.ca
Sun Mar 24 10:49:52 PDT 2013

I do not know inside GRASS. But from analytical geometry, if you number not clock wise or conter clock wise,
in case, the Area is positive and in the other it is negative (but I do not remember wich one). You need to look
how it is implemented in GRASS. So, a hole, if correctly marked should a negative area.

Robert Lagacé