[GRASS-dev] Galaxy coordinate system

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Wed May 1 08:45:51 PDT 2013

Hi Hamish !
I just submitted to add-ons an adaptation of Meloch craters to
meteorite or meteorite to crater model. It would be soooo good if I
could have support for Mars or Moon. Yes, I have used the 0-360
support with GCM data before (most welcome support at that time).

Is there something I can do to facilitate the finalization of that
port, i will look into trac for info.
Cheers,
Yann

--