[GRASS-dev] RE : formatting expressions for r.mapcalc in GRASS6.4.3

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed May 1 17:47:16 PDT 2013

Robert,

I might have missed it but I am wondering whether the mapcalc now works reliably in the command console on Windows.

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu