[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1554: wxGUI Cartographic Composer: preview broken on Windows

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 06:09:56 PDT 2013

Moritz wrote:
> > Comment(by hamish):
> >   (argh.. trac logouts continue..)
>
> I only get them when I connect via http (due to issues with
> our proxy server constantly changing the IP visible to
> trac), but not when connected via https.

well at least it isn't just me. :) I seem to get it some times
badly, but at other times not at all. I try to always be in
https there. In older versions of trac it happened if you
opened a http trac page (say link from email) when also logged
in via https, but I think that one is fixed for a long time
now since a trac version upgrade last year. I am at a bit of
a bad timezone for osgeo.org cron jobs, I sort of figured it
might be some system load reset or something. but I can't
really rule out my local network or browser..

thanks,
Hamish