[GRASS-dev] Compiling of GRASS from source under ubuntu - why do I need two raisins?????

Rainer M. Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Thu May 16 07:47:18 PDT 2013

Hi

I wanted to compile GRASS from source, and ended up in the kitchen
looking for raisins:

on
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install_Ubuntu#Dependencies

it says:

,----
|   libncurses5-dev \
|   zlib1g- [≈ Two raisins (approximately 1 gram)]dev gettext \
|   libtiff-dev libpnglite-dev \
`----

As I then did not manage to squeeze them into my USB port, I decided to
eat them.

Seriously:
I assume this is an innocent typo, or was it a hacker?

Cheers,

Rainer

Stellenbosch University
South Africa