[GRASS-dev] interp_type: cubic | bicubic

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 15:01:13 PDT 2013

Martin wrote:
> I am not sure if we can replace all occurrences in the
> manual automatically (eg. by `sed`). Probably it will need some
> extra care(?)

perhaps some combination of 'grep -rI' for hits, a quick look at
the file it found, then 'sed -i -e' on the file if it's ok? could
be pretty quick for something as rare as bilinear. When describing
the method it is perhaps good to leave some mention of "bilinear"
and "bicubic" in the help pages, to aid with web/module description
searches where "linear" and "cubic" would be too generic terms to
get to the right answer quickly.

see also the grass-addons/tools/svngrep script to help avoid
some false positives in doing the recursive greps.

Hamish

ps- Martin, any comment on #1971? thanks