[GRASS-dev] v.in.ogr fails to import from PostGIS with schema

SBL Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu May 30 12:51:47 PDT 2013

Hi

When I try to to import a vector map containing (lots of) lines from a
certain schema in a PostGIS-database, i get the following error messages:

While other formats with the same data work just fine:

This gave no errors...

I was using GRASS 7 (compiled about a month ago) and PostGIS 2.0.1 /
PostgreSQL 9.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Server.
Looks like something got mixed up in the insert statement. Is that a known
issue or shall I file a ticket?

Cheers
Stefan