[GRASS-dev] installing GRASS 7 on Ubuntu issue

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 00:56:39 PST 2013

Hello,
as I don't run Ubuntu, could you, please, explain what exactly is
happening. "Skips GUI" sounds too board to understand "when" and "how"
skips. If it's related to compilation, check presence of *-dev
packages. If it's a problem with starting up, run from terminal to get
meaningful error message.

Maris.