[GRASS-dev] Small survey to assess GRASS features [part of a MSc thesis]

Marco Foi foimarco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 05:38:37 PST 2013

Dear GRASS Developer,
I am a GIS enthusiast and Computer Science student and I am writing you as
I need your help within my GIS-related MSc final project (thesis).

I prepared a short questionnaire for assessing some feature of GRASS as a
geo-processing framework (not as a Desktop GIS).

It won't take you more than 5 minutes and I would really appreciate your
support.

Follow the link to get more details and complete the survey:
http://www.mcfoi.it/msccs/thesis/survey/intro.php?fw=506

Many, many thanks for your kind cooperation!
Marco Foi