[GRASS-dev] compilation of grass on AIX 7.1

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Nov 24 08:07:26 PST 2013

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Any hints how to "inject" libstdc++.so for those modules which depend
> on $(GPROJLIB)?
> Maybe a trivial issue but I just don't know what to change.

AFAICT, libgrass_gproj only requires libstdc++ because of GDAL.

So the definition of GDALLIBS in Platform.make should include -lstdc++
(and anything else which is required for C++ support).

However, I don't understand why this would only affect libgrass_gproj
and not other libraries which require GDAL.