[GRASS-dev] r57990 breaks r.colors colour selector

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 03:46:23 PDT 2013

The issue is that currently GRASS wxgui is not enforcing wxpython
version. On my system I have both - 2.8 and 2.9. As no specific
version is requested, python is loading one of them - in my case it's
2.9 (my guess as 2.9>2.8). At least on my system is present wxversion,
that allows to select specific wxpython version on load [1].

Still on other systems wxversion might be missing.

1. http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api/wxversion-module.html