[GRASS-dev] r57990 breaks r.colors colour selector

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 01:14:50 PDT 2013

Yep, this one works just fine and there are no error messages.

Still I would *love* to see an easy way how to switch to stable
wxpython as currently with 2.9 vector import dialog, profile tool,
category editing etc. are broken not to mention constant Yield():
wxYield called recursively and similar error messages. Seems that
there will be quite a work to prepare for 3.0.

Maris.