[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2119: wxgui: attribute table manager fails with "Inconsistent number of columns in the table"

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 25 06:52:36 PDT 2013

#2119: wxgui: attribute table manager fails with "Inconsistent number of columns
in the table"
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlennert       |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified    |
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------

Comment(by annakrat):

 I didn't have any problems with loading the table in attribute manager,
 all columns seem to be there. I am running Ubuntu with US locale. The
 '`{__sep__}`' is the the separator which is used internally for
 v.db.select because it's highly improbable that it could appear in the
 data. Strange is that you can see only a part of the separator without the
 one curly bracket. Are you running it on Windows?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2119#comment:2>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>