[GRASS-dev] Resources about compiling on Mac OS X

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:32:43 PDT 2013

My problem actually was that I don't know what is the valid documentation
for compilation on Mac OS X. Is there some up-to-date document?

Thanks,
Vaclav

Unrelated: Since there was several discussions about problems with
compilation on Mac OS X, I've updated the ticket #2034 with some links and
info.

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2034