[GRASS-dev] r3.mapcalc neighborhood modifier error

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 05:35:56 PDT 2013

Hi Sören,

thanks for looking at it. The ticket is:

 https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2074

It's may be obvious but in GRASS 6 it's working. I'm not sure about the
result. Since the random map maybe not the best map to visualize in nviz.
By the way,

r3.mapcalc "test_map = rand(0, 500)"

is much faster in GRASS 6.

Vaclav