[GRASS-dev] Resources about compiling on Mac OS X

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Sep 11 15:52:09 PDT 2013

Nope.

Just tested on GRASS 7 svn updated in the past hour.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton