[GRASS-dev] Installation of r.mcda.ahp extensions on GRASS 7 OS X fails

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Thu Sep 12 01:25:19 PDT 2013

Hi

I am trying to install some the mcda extensions in GRASS 7, but I get the
following error message:

,----
| > g.extension extension=r.mcda.ahp svnurl=http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass7
| Fetching <r.mcda.ahp> from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
| Compiling...
| access: No such file or directory
| ERROR: LOCATION
|        </Users/Shared/grass_dev/grass7_dev/dist.x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0/demolocation>
|        not available
| make: *** [r.mcda.ahp.py.tmp.html] Error 1
| ERROR: Compilation failed, sorry. Please check above error messages.
`----

I installed the frameworks and GRASS 7 from

http://grassmac.wikidot.com/downloads

Compilations work (xtools installed, can install R packages from source
and I am using macports and homebrew)

Any suggestions how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Rainer