[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1430: Buffer overrun in vector/diglib dig__fread_port_L with big-endian negative values on LP64 systems

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 27 14:38:18 PDT 2013

#1430: Buffer overrun in vector/diglib dig__fread_port_L with big-endian negative
values on LP64 systems
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  rroliver                         |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                           |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  All                              |
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------

Comment(by hamish):

 Replying to [comment:3 mmetz]:
 > Replying to [comment:2 hamish]:
 > > Replying to mmetz in #2085:
 > > > It seems that r47992 needs to be backported (see also #1430).
 > >
 > > ok, I guess the portable.c part of r56890 wants backporting too?
 >
 > Right, done in r57855,6.

 a sincere thank you, but **please** let changes to the core libraries
 prove themselves in devbr6 for a couple weeks before backporting into
 relbr64.

 thanks,
 Hamish

--