[GRASS-dev] Compiling GRASS under homebrew

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Thu Apr 3 02:48:37 PDT 2014

Following the thread on compiling GRASS 7 where homebrew was mentioned,
I would like to ask two questions about GRASS and homebrew:

1) When installing GRASS from homebrew (stable, not HEAD) I can't launch
the WXgui - when I try it from GRASS, I get:

,----
| > g.gui wxpython
| Launching 'wxpython' GUI in the background, please wait ...
| wxgui: realpath couldn't resolve "/usr/bin/wxgui"
`----

Any ideas on how I can solve this (the tcltk gui works)

2) Is anybody implementing a recipe for GRASS 7 so that installation
will be easier (and testing could start at the same time as for Linux)?

Cheers,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug