[GRASS-dev] Handling of Python scripts on MS Windows

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 11:33:01 PDT 2014

> On 11/04/14 13:05, Martin Landa wrote:
> I don't think this a very helpful attitude. This whole debate is not about
> one bad guy keeping the rest of the good guys from moving forward. First of
> all, Glynn is not alone in his position.

nobody is saying anything about a bad gay, it's your feeling not mine
I can say. The fact is that this debate started more than one year ago
(probably two years ago or more) with *no* consensus or accepted
*solution*. I was playing with virtualenv, python launcher. I will be
more than satisfied if we find acceptable solution. We need to
continue and focus our energy on other important topics or we just
keep discussing this topic for other two or three years and blocking
any of releases. If you find a better solution in the near future we
can easily to integrate it and avoid current dirty workarounds. I am
looking forward to see real-working-solid solution as the outcome of
this debate. Till now I can hardy see it. Martin